About Us __BKP
Actress, Director and Producer.
The actress, director and producer Andresa Gavioli, graduated professionally in 2007, and since then has been doing many different works in the theater of São Paulo. She did acting classes with: Laura Cardoso, Luís Antônio Rocha, among others. As an actress, she acted in several pieces, as: Velório à Brasileira, Tudo isso e o Céu Também, Rapunzel, The Beauty and the Beast, Pocahontas, Sleeping Beauty. As a director, she signed the big hits: A Bela e A Fera, Rapunzel and Pocahontas with her partner Mauro Pucca.
Actor, Director and Producer.
Actor for more than seven years, he has performed in more than nine pieces, three of them of his own production and his partner Andresa Gavioli. In his curriculum it is also included pieces directed by Sandra Pêra (Acredite, um Espírito Baixou em mim) and Guilherme Leme (Os Sem Vergonhas).
Our main mission is to offer our audience, sponsors and partners, quality role plays that encourage, promote and democratize culture in our country, thus creating social responsibility.
– OSCARDEPAU Produções Artísticas has borned. Production: “Velório à Brasileira!” by Aziz Bajur – at Santo Agostinho Theatre;
– New debut “Velório à Brasileira”- sponsored by the Law for the Encouragement of Culture PROAC – at Ruth Escobar Theatre;
– Production and execution of the piece “The Beauty and the Beast,” Tina Mendes – at Ruth Escobar Theatre;
– Holiday Festival Production in Santo Agostinho Theatre (06 children´s role plays every Saturday and Sunday);
– New Debut “Beauty and the Beast”, sponsored by the Incentive Law Culture by Foxconn company – in Santo Agostinho Theatre;
– Holiday Festival Production in Santo Agostinho Theatre (05 children´s role play every Saturday and Sunday);
– Production and realization of the children´s role play “Pocahontas” in Santo Agostinho Theatre;
– Fundraising and direction of the play “Rapunzel,” by Ronaldo Ciambroni – in Santo Agostinho Theatre
– New Debut “Beauty and the Beast”, sponsored by the Cultural Incentive Law by Foxconn company for the second consecutive year – in Teatro das Artes – Shopping Eldorado;
– New Debut “Beauty and the Beast,” – from March to May – in Theatre Frei Caneca;
– Production and realization of the play “Sleeping Beauty” by Tina Mendes, sponsored by the Law for the Encouragement of Culture by the company Foxconn – in Teatro das Artes;